The submission should be in WORD OR PDF format. You must list the source of your answer to each of the questions (ie, textbook page, case and page, statute, etc).
1. Overbreadth and vagueness are two concepts frequently invoked to challenge regulations (laws).
(A) Define each term and specify the differences between the two concepts.
(B) Identify and discuss a case (different case for each concept) that involves the overbreadth doctrine and the vagueness doctrine – make sure you include the issue in the case and the resolution of the case and how the doctrine at issue impacted the determination
2. Jenkins v Georgia, 418 US 153, is a case involving obscenity. Discuss the holding (decision) of the Court and why it made its determination.
3. Privacy is a legal concept which has manifested in four different types of protection. List the four categories of privacy and give a case example of each type. Discuss each of the cases.
4. Define what constitutes a public fora and the types of public fora that exist. Also identify the factors that could make private property/enterprise a “state action”. Give an example of a censorship issue (identify the case) for each of the types of public fora, including when private enterprise has been treated as “state action.”
5. New York State currently has one type of right of privacy statute. Identify the statute (give the legislative code) and discuss its relevance in terms of the right to privacy by citing a case involving the statute. Discuss the holding in the case.