-temperature differences in the past 10 years and why
-comparison between the change of temperatures there in the summer and why it is slowly rising
-how that rise in temperature effected the natural life there
Develop a preliminary care coordination plan for an individual in your community with whom you choose to work. Identify and list available community resources for a safe and effective continuum of care.
Part 1: Develop the Preliminary Care Coordination Plan
Complete the following:
Identify a health concern as the focus of your care coordination plan. Possible health concerns may include, but are not limited to:
Heart disease (high blood pressure, stroke, or heart failure).
Pulmonary disease (COPD or fibrotic lung disease).
Orthopedic concerns (hip replacement or knee replacement).
Cognitive impairment (Alzheimer’s disease or dementia).
Identify available community resources for a safe and effective continuum of care.
Part 2: Secure Individual Participation in the Activity
Complete the following:
Contact local individuals who may be open to an interview and a care coordination plan addressing their health concerns. The person you choose to work with may be a colleague, community member, friend, or family member.
Meet with the individual to describe the care coordination plan session that you intend to provide. Collaborate with the participant in setting goals for the session, evaluating session outcomes, and suggesting possible revisions to the plan.
Establish a tentative date and time for the care coordination plan session. Document the name of the individual and a single point of contact, either an e-mail address or a phone number.
The submission should be in WORD OR PDF format. You must list the source of your answer to each of the questions (ie, textbook page, case and page, statute, etc).
1. Overbreadth and vagueness are two concepts frequently invoked to challenge regulations (laws).
(A) Define each term and specify the differences between the two concepts.
(B) Identify and discuss a case (different case for each concept) that involves the overbreadth doctrine and the vagueness doctrine – make sure you include the issue in the case and the resolution of the case and how the doctrine at issue impacted the determination
2. Jenkins v Georgia, 418 US 153, is a case involving obscenity. Discuss the holding (decision) of the Court and why it made its determination.
3. Privacy is a legal concept which has manifested in four different types of protection. List the four categories of privacy and give a case example of each type. Discuss each of the cases.
4. Define what constitutes a public fora and the types of public fora that exist. Also identify the factors that could make private property/enterprise a “state action”. Give an example of a censorship issue (identify the case) for each of the types of public fora, including when private enterprise has been treated as “state action.”
5. New York State currently has one type of right of privacy statute. Identify the statute (give the legislative code) and discuss its relevance in terms of the right to privacy by citing a case involving the statute. Discuss the holding in the case.