Write a research paper on Alberta’s oil extraction history.
Synthesize and describe the subjective assessment data and objective data from an actual clinical case and then describe the diagnosis and treatment plan.
Write the report assuming the reader to be your prospective investors and or customers, and try to address readers interest, questions and concerns in a professional manner with meaningful and clear explanations.
First, outline the business and operations strategy, mission statement, core competencies, product and process design, and quality considerations in the manufacturing process for the product/service you have selected. Then you will proceed to analyze and select a production location or locations, forecast your production requirements, plan the capacity of your production facility, schedule considerations, and establish the necessary supply chain partnerships. Additionally, you will need to discuss what your inventory management policies will be, and your plans for implementing ERP and Lean management in your production facility.
You will need to include the following sections specifically in your Project Report:
1. Mission Statement that addresses minimally, what business will the company is in, who the customers are, and how will the company’s basic beliefs define the business.
2. Strategy: How do you plan to gain a competitive advantage in the market place, or in other words, “what are your core competencies?” Try to address the question, whether your company will compete on, cost, quality, time (speed), or flexibility? Or on a combination of two or more of these dimensions.
3. Results of environmental scanning (government regulations, trends, opportunities, threats, etc.) and the factors influencing your choice of product, process etc.
4. A detailed description of your product (include complete details of the component parts, and the process of manufacture). You may also want to discuss,
How did you pick your product?
a) Idea development b) Product screening (alternate products considered etc.) c) Preliminary design and testing (pilot, samples, any market tests etc.) d) Final design (components, processes,material, machinery and other resources necessary to manufacture your product- including any outsourcing)
5. How will you ensure consistent quality in your products and processes? How do your company’s standards compare with the industry standards? Any bench marking etc.
6. Forecasting: Decide what to forecast. Evaluate and analyze appropriate data (industry, regional, and national including demand data from a similar company). Select the forecasting method (quantitative, not qualitative) and justify your selection. Generate forecasts (please include as attachments). How will you check accuracy of your forecasts? Will you forecast for seasonality and if so, how? Explain.
7. Operations planning: Determine the necessary “production capacity” of your facility based on your demand forecasts? What productivity measurements will you use?
8. Location Consideration: Describe the steps/analysis that you followed to determine the best location for your facility. Discuss, a) Regional-national considerations, proximity to sources of supply, customers, or sources of labor. b) Community considerations (any use of break-even analysis or other technique), and c) Site considerations. Outline your supply chain strategy and discuss how it impacted your facility location decision (from raw material to customer).
9. Manufacturing: Describe how you will manufacture your product (machines, labor, robotics, etc.). What type of manufacturing process layout will you use and why? Keep in mind that you will most likely utilize just-in-time (JIT) to the extent possible. Also recall the process of manufacture you chose, namely, continuous process, flow shop, cellular, job shop, project, or a hybrid (combination of two or more of the former)
10. Develop a diagram (attachment) of the facility layout and justify your layout choice. Show how the product flows through the facility from raw materials to finished product.
Note: Diagrams should reflect space requirements for each function (machine, operator, and WIP, etc.). Discuss briefly, what happens at each station, and show output at each station (pieces per hour or similar measure).
11. How will you utilize “just-in-time” concepts in your facility? Discuss your Inventory management policies and ERP implementation, if any?
Choose a policy designed to alleviate the burdens of poverty and inequality for families in the US and write an analytic paper on that policy.
Write an essay on Light in August by William Faulkner.
Write an essay articulating and defending the 28th Amendment to the US Constitution.
1. Present the full text of the Amendment.
2. Justify why the Amendment should be added to the Constitution, citing specific weaknesses in the laws, rights, or Constitution that exist
right now that make this Amendment necessary and important.
3. Discuss the ratification process for the Amendment. What does your read of the current political climate suggest about the chances of
the Amendment’s ratification? What political hurdles might you have to overcome to get your Amendment passed? Which
groups/political parties/types of people will support it? Which groups/political parties/types of people will oppose it? How would you
answer any potential criticisms to your Amendment?
Proper network design provides for compliant security, not only isolating users and their traffic, but also preventing attackers from easily traversing a network.
Using Microsoft Visio or another online network diagramming tool, diagram the network that was analyzed in the Topic 1 “Quantify the System” assignment.
Then, create a diagram for a better approach for compliance, based on one of the following frameworks: PCI, HIPAA, NIST, or any other accepted framework.
Ideally, the network will be an Enterprise class consisting of 1000+ clients for various corporate departments, with 50-100 servers providing typical network services. The network infrastructure will be using Layer 3 switches and layered routing to provide separation of subnets.
https://youtu.be/1sEuRHyJSDk this is a link watch the video and answer the following questions
For this assignment, we will take you inside a look at the “Most Violent Prison 2016 – Part 1 – Maximum Security.”
Describe the main methods Sergeant Baldwin and his staff use to maintain order and safety in the prison. Take a position on the effectiveness, risks, pros and cons, and ethics of these methods.
Choose one (1) of the inmates profiled in this video–Terry Dibble, Simkayta Winfield, Jerico Jones, or Gregory Crowder–and discuss their situation. Explain how they ended up at Statefield, the main issues they described facing, and the methods they use to cope with their time in prison.
Discuss the effect you feel the presence of the active armed guards has on the violence level and overall safety within this prison.
Describe the issue of isolation in Statesville presented in this video and the effects connections and contact with outside visitors can have on the prisoners’ mental status.
Identify at least two (2) issues that gay inmates here uniquely face. Identify at least one (1) method of protecting gay inmates against each of these identified issues.
Take a position on how you believe conditions at Statefield could be improved. Include at least two (2) specific actions that could be taken to improve conditions (e.g., security and safety, abuse and use of force, isolation, poor food quality, etc.). Provide a rationale for your position.
Write a literature review about differences in language between males and females, involving topics like pronunciation, vocabulary, and non-verbal differences with 5 research based sources.
Write a report about your choice of a strategic Saudi government initiative as part of the implementation of the Saudi vision 2030.
1. Review the Saudi vision 2030.
2. Consult all official published reports among which is the national transformational program (NTP) 2020.
3. Select one initiative (within any ministry) to write your report about.
#Report writing guidelines:
Section I: A clear introduction of the initiative which includes;
• What is the initiative?
• Which ministry is responsible for executing it?
• What is its main aims and objectives?
• What area of improvement does it focus on in the Saudi society/economy.
Section II: Justify how is this initiative aligned with the Saudi vision 2030?
Section III: Report this initiative’s progress so far. Will this initiative achieve its targets by 2020?
• How well your report is organized and structured?
• How well does your report describe the initiative selected?
• How well does your report cover the points mentioned above in “writing guidelines”?
• How well did you manage to collect, use and reference relevant information to deliver your points?